- This course will be conducted in Flipped Classroom Mode.
- Every Friday evening, 3 to 7 videos of total duration 60 minutes will be released.
- The venue and timings of Flipped classrooms are W/Th 09:00-9:50 L7.
- The timing of tutorial is M 09:00-9:50.
- Complex Numbers, Complex Di erentiation and C-R Equations
- Analytic Functions, Power Series and Derivative of Power Series
- Complex Exponential, Complex Logarithm and Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Integration, Cauchy's Theorem and Cauchy's Integral Formulas
- Taylor series and Cauchy residue theorem
- Mobius Transformation
- Churchill, Ruel V, Brown, James Ward Complex variables and applications. Fourth edition. McGraw-Hill Book Co., New York, 1984. - an elementary text suitable for a one semester; emphasis on applications.
- E. Stein and R. Shakarchi, Complex Analysis, Princeton University Press, 2006.- Modern treatment of the subject, but recommended for second reading.
- P. Shunmugaraj, Lecture notes and assignments (strongly recommended for students), available online http://home.iitk.ac.in/psraj/